This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #FoundMyDelight #CollectiveBias
It’s officially #PumpkinSpiceEverything again, and I can’t wait to get on board! I have always loved pumpkin, and delicious pumpkin pie spice flavored lattes. I love them hot or cold, any time of the day! I recently fell in love with the convenience of International Delight Iced Coffees. No more waiting in long lines, having to make sure a barista fixes it to my liking, and no more coffeehouse prices! The best part of having International Delight Iced Coffee in the fridge is how easy it is to mix into recipes!
I love pumpkin spice because it’s flavorful without being too sweet. It’s the perfect addition to your breakfast. I made these amazing Pumpkin Spice Yogurt and Granola Parfaits earlier this week and have been enjoying them for a quick and healthy breakfast. I’ve combined an easy homemade pumpkin pie spiced pudding, greek yogurt and homemade maple spiced granola for fun breakfast parfait. It’s easy to make and a perfect breakfast recipe for fall.
The homemade granola recipe makes a good size container, and will be less expensive then buying pre-made from the grocery store. By all means, if your in a pinch, pre-made is a great option.
The pumpkin layer is essentially a homemade pudding recipe made with 2 ingredients! Make a batch in about 15 minutes and you’ll be able to make parfaits for several days.
Vanilla flavored Greek yogurt is the key ingredient. The vanilla pairs really well with the maple spiced granola, and the pumpkin pie spice pudding. Sweet for a treat, but not overwhelming for a breakfast.
Who would have thought a bottle of iced coffee in the fridge could make such a fun breakfast recipe? The best news? Your not limited to just Pumpkin Pie Spice, International Delight offers several flavors from Caramel Macchiato to Mocha. The possibilities are endless!
PUMPKIN SPICE YOGURT AND GRANOLA PARFAITSIngredients:
- Maple Spiced Granola (or store bought in a pinch)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Pudding
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
PUMPKIN PIE SPICE PUDDINGIngredients:
- 2 1/2 cups International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Place cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
- Add in 1 cup of the iced coffee and whisk until all the cornstarch is dissolved
- Add in the remaining iced coffee, and set heat to medium
- Whisk continually until the mixture turns into a solid pudding. It will start out foamy, and the bubbles will die down. Eventually the mixture will become obviously thickened. It’s a “magic moment”. You will know for sure, there is no guessing. Once it has thickened, continue stirring for 1 minute more and then remove from heat.
- Transfer pudding to a bowl and cover with plastic cling wrap. If you don’t prefer “pudding skin” layers, press the wrap directly onto the pudding to prevent this. Place in the refrigerator and allow to cool.
MAPLE SPICED GRANOLAIngredients:
- 3 cups old fashioned Oats
- 3 TBSP dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- In a smaller bowl combine maple syrup, oil and vanilla
- Slowly pour over the liquid ingredients into the oat mixture. Combine well.
- Spread oat mixture out on a baking sheet lined with a sheet of parchment paper
- Bake 20-30 minutes, watching for a slight browning, but not burning the oats.
International Delight Iced Coffees are easy to grab at your local Walmart. They are found in the refrigerated tea / juice section. You would only need to go a little further down to grab the greek yogurt. I also picked up the oatmeal, but had the spices and maple syrup in my cabinet already, so I was in and out in less than 10 minutes.
Although I simply adore the Pumpkin Pie Spice flavor, my absolute favorite is Mocha. To me, no other drink embodies that coffeehouse feeling like a classic mocha. How fun would the pudding be with mocha? I’d love to try that next, with maybe a cinnamon chili spice with the granola? Cheers to trying new things!
If you like this recipe, or are interested in seeing more creations that use International Delight Iced Coffees visit HERE. There are so many fun drink recipes and dessert recipes that I can not wait to try out! International Delight has developed so many amazing recipes over time and you’ll want to make sure that you don’t miss the new ones! Follow International Delight on their social media channels:
Please be sure to leave a comment and tell me what your favorite flavor of International Delight Iced Coffee is!
|Spending my mornings blogging with my favorite Iced Mocha!|