This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market and all opinions are my own. This post also contains affiliate links. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be a good fit for my readers. This comes at no added cost to you!
I’m so excited to tell you that the fun scavenger hunt is back again this holiday season at World Market! Last year the program ran under a different name – you might have remembered it as The Golden Llama Treasure Hunt. Well, the great news is that it’s BACK! And it’s got a new name, and just a few modifications!
Let me present to you…..
The Golden Bell Scavenger Hunt!!!!!
So let’s get to the nitty gritty, shall we? Guys. There are over $1.8 million in total rewards. That’s a lot of moolah! The premise is similar to last years game, but instead of looking for the golden llama, you are looking for the golden bell.
If you find a golden bell in the store – you could recieve a reward of $10, $20, $25 or even $50!!!!!!! If you’re not the lucky finder– go back! You’ll have a chance to play in stores starting November 1st all the way through to December 9th!
How to Play the Golden Bell Scavenger Hunt:
- Every day starting Thursday, November 1st through Sunday, December 9th, 8 Golden Bell pieces will be hidden throughout your local Cost Plus World market store.
- Every day, World Market and their blogging ambassadors will share a daily clue – you’ll find them in store, via email, and on our social media channels. Use these clues to help you find a Golden Bell piece so that you can receive a reward!
- Find 1 of the Golden Bell pieces and bring it to your nearest store associate to exchange it for a reward coupon worth either $10, $20, $25, or $50! The reward is only valid that day – so be prepared to use it!
- There is a limit of only 1 reward per person throughout the Golden Bell promotion period (11/1/18-12/9/18), regardless of store location(s) visited. This is a change from last year- and it means more people will win! EMPLOYEES AND DESIGNATED SHOPPERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY.
- See Participating Stores HERE. See Rules HERE.
*** Golden Bell has come to an end*****
You’ll be able to find the daily clue by following me on my TWITTER account. Y’all follow me already though, right?!!!
Today’s a bit different and I’m also sharing the very first clue on this post, but before that I wanted to share with you my favorite golden ornaments that Cost Plus World Market is offering this year!
Gold is the hot new accent color this year! You might remember my rustic wood shelves with gold brackets that I added to my dining room this year! I’m so on trend! Haha! A few years back, I did our living room tree in gold, white and mercury glass and I loved the elegance and simplicity of the design. I’m thinking I will use that color scheme again this year!
So which gold ornaments did I pick for my tree? Let me tell you why I picked what I did!
- Glittered Gold Wire Orb Ornaments Set of 3
- Glittered Metal Pinecone Ornaments Set of 2
- Gold Faux Pinecone Wreath Ornament
- Metal Leaf Ornaments Set of 6
- Metallic Wood Star with Deer Ornaments Set of 3
- Foiled Metal Elephant with Bell Ornaments Set of 2
- Paper Pulp European Icon Ornaments Set of 4
- Gold Nativity Scene Ornaments Set of 2
- Glass Cloche International Icon Ornaments Set of 3
- Gold Dinosaur Ornaments Set of 4
- Metallic Wood Snowflake Tree Ornaments Set of 2
- Metallic Foil Heart Ornaments Set Of 3
- Wood Scandi House Ornaments Set Of 3
- 12 Pack Wood Scandinavian Boxed Ornaments Set of 2
- Don’t forget your Ornament Hangers!
Some of them are pretty straightforward – pinecones for the season, leaves, etc. But some have more meaning. The European Icon ornaments are for the trip to Europe last summer that I took with my college son. Another nod to him are the dinosaur ornaments because when he was little he was obsessed with them! The last 2 are not gold, but they are a reminder of my trip to Norway, and I plan to spray paint them gold. The gold elephant is for my new addition of India on my bucket list. Which ones would make your list?
what you’ve all been waiting for…..
GOLDEN BELL RINGING TRUE …. CAN BE FOUND NEAR SOMETHING BLUE!!!!
Good luck my friends! I still remember how excited the College Station store was last year, and I can’t wait to stop by and see it in person! If you do get a golden bell – tag me on social media (@MrsMajorHoff) so I can celebrate with you!!!!!
I believe EVERYONE has a story, this blog shares mine.