Iced Vanilla Lattes For A Crowd
Make a pitcher of coffee house style Iced Vanilla Lattes! Enjoy yourself, or serve to a crowd.
Servings: 8 glasses
- 4 cups strongly brewed dark roast coffee cooled
- 3 ½ cups milk I use 2% because that is what we have stocked in the fridge
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream liquid form—not whipped yet!
- ½ cup Vanilla Flavoring Syrup I use Torani, these glass bottles are usually found in the coffee aisle
- whipped cream for garnish if desired.
Mix together the brewed coffee and the vanilla flavored syrup. Add in the milk, and then the heavy whipping cream. The whipping cream is in liquid form. This is what gives that thick, almost like a melted milk shake flavor to coffee house style drinks.
Store in a pitcher or glass jug for an hour or 2 before serving. I wouldn’t recommend storing for longer than 24 hours, because of the dairy. Remember to keep it in the refrigerator since it has milk in it (not shelf stable!).
Enjoy! Especially since this probably saved a lot of money compared to the pre-made bottles!
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 215mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Calcium: 133mg