This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Looking for a meal under 20 mins? Wanna beat the summer heat? Take advantage of fresh summer produce and the ease of Aidells® Meatballs!
The heat has already descended upon us in Texas. Although I'm happy to put away the rainy spring days and am glad to be having some dinners al fresco on the patio, I am less than happy to turn the actual oven on. I'm still recovering, and many days it's a feat to put dinner on the table. Right now my meals consist of attempting to be healthy and cooked in under 20 - 25 minutes. One of my favorite cooking short cuts is using Aidells® Meatballs. In today's recipe, I've used their Teriyaki & Pineapple Meatballs with fresh summer produce, rice noodles and an easy peasy homemade sweet and sour sauce. Done in 20 minutes. Want to make it gluten free? I have a simple trick for that.
Fresh produce abounds in this dish. I've used a mixture of pineapple, snap peas, broccoli, carrots, red & orange bell peppers, onions, garlic and green onions.
The meatballs are an easy way to add protein without a lot of work. Aidells® Meatballs come fully cooked, so you simply have to warm them.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Meatball Stir Fry
- fresh summer fruit and veggies. I used a mixture of pineapple, snap peas, broccoli, carrots, red & orange bell peppers, onions, and garlic.
- *Save time by buying a bag of store bought pre -cut stir fry veggies!
- Sweet and Sour Sauce (recipe follows, could be substituted with store bought)
- Aidells® Teriyaki and Pineapple Meatballs
- ** Gluten free substitute with Aidells® Caramelized Onion
- Rice noodles
- green onions, optional for garnish.
SWEET & SOUR SAUCE