This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
No Bake Pumpkin Dessert Filling
If you follow me on Facebook, then you know it’s that time of the year again! Pumpkin Spice Latte’s are back baby! Yay! So since Starbucks made their big debut today, I thought I’d roll out my favorite pumpkin pie filling recipe. Why do I love this recipe so much? Because it’s no bake! I love to make this sweet pumpkin recipe and use it for individual pumpkin desserts (like I show today), as a pumpkin dip with gingersnaps, or simply by filling a precooked pie crust. Easy peasy. My boys gobble it up! I love to pipe this pumpkin pie filling for a dramatic look! The desserts are so easy to assemble, and you can have everything ready to go before hand. But I warn you, they go fast!
The pumpkin pie filling has the traditional spices you’d find in a baked pie. Cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
The cream cheese in the recipe gives it the “oomph” to set up.
I love to pipe the pumpkin pie filling right on top of pizzelles (Italian waffle cookies) for a “sophisticated” looking dessert.
Serve it on a pretty plate and your guests will be wowed!
We topped todays off with a dusting of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick.
You’d never believe that a dessert this elegant would be so simple! The pumpkin pie filling recipe is the secret ingredient! Try it, and you’ll swoon. It will elicit all kinds of Fall thoughts & Autumn memories- I promise! All without having to turn on an oven!
No Bake Pumpkin Dessert Filling Recipe
No bake pumpkin dessert or Easy Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 block cream cheese thawed
- 1 cup pure pumpkin I use Libby’s!
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- In a stand mixer, with a hand mixer or spoon, cream together the cream cheese and pumpkin. Once mixed very thoroughly, add in the vanilla.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together both sugars, the cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Once that is mixed well, slowly add to the pumpkin/cream cheese mixture.
- The pumpkin pie filling will incorporate all the ingredients and you should have an even mixture. Place in a refrigerator to allow to thicken for an hour.
- Pipe onto Pizzelles or into a pre-made pie shell.
Remember to pin for later: