Special thanks to Nestle Toll House for sponsoring today’s discussion!
I love a good coffee house. I met my husband while I was a barista, remember ? Something else I love about coffee shops? Those super yummy delecatable desserts they have on display! Today I’m happy to share with you a recipe that is worthy of being on the menu!
Nestle Toll House DelightFulls are what make these bars so special. I chose the milk chocolate morsels with caramel filling because caramel mochas are my favorite flavored expresso drinks. The best part of this recipe? They are so simple to prepare. Great for everyday, for last minute guests, for after school snacks, or to enjoy with a hot cup of java–this Nestle Toll House DelightFulls recipe will have you looking like a fancy coffee shop without any one realizing how easy they are!
Double Mocha Caramel Bars Featuring Nestle Toll House DelightFulls
1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 single serving packets (2 gram each) Nescafe Taster’s Choice House Blend Coffee, Instant
2 tablespoons Nestle Cocoa Powder
Dry Ingredients (mix the following together)
2 1/4 cup flour (all purpose)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 bags Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with spray oil to prevent sticking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together. Add vanilla. Once combined add the 2 packets of Nescafe instant coffee and the cocoa powder. After mixed thoroughly, beat in eaggs.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet mixture in the blender.
5. Add the 2 bags of Nestle Toll House Delightfulls
6. Spread dough into greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly goldened. Allow to cool on a wire rack and cut into squares.
7. Add a drizzle of melted Nestle Chocolate for an added coffee house touch!
Have you tried these scrumptous morsels? I could eat them all by themselves. Nestle describes them this way, “Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels bring you delicious and exciting way to bake! Our innovative technology provides the same great Nestle Toll House Chocolate you know and love, now filled with 4 delicious flavors. Slightly larger than a regular morsel, these morsels allow you to put a special twist on traditional recipes like a cookie or a brownie, or open up a variety of new fun recipes to try! The DelightFulls filled morsels hold their shape when they bake, and can be used whole, cut in half, or coarsely chopped for a surprising delight of flavor and color in a baked good (not to mention popping them in your mouth right out of the bag!)”
Eat them out of the bag? Why yes, I could do that! Seriously though, I encourage you to try this super simple recipe for a cookie bar that will really wow your friends!
I believe EVERYONE has a story, this blog shares mine.
Latest posts by Mrs Major Hoff (see all)
- The easiest & most delicious Crockpot Apple Butter with Free Printables - October 1, 2019
- Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe for Holiday Treats - November 13, 2018
- Chipotle Chicken Chili - October 30, 2017