Pumpkin spice yogurt and granola parfaits will fill all your fall cravings! Simply layer Greek yogurt and granola with an easy to prepare pumpkin pudding.
Pumpkin Spice Yogurt and Granola Parfaits
It’s officially #PumpkinSpiceEverything again, and I can’t wait to get on board! I have always loved pumpkin, and delicious pumpkin pie spice flavored lattes. I love them hot or cold, any time of the day! I recently fell in love with the convenience of International Delight Iced Coffees. No more waiting in long lines, having to make sure a barista fixes it to my liking, and no more coffeehouse prices!
I love pumpkin spice because it’s flavorful without being too sweet. It’s the perfect addition to your breakfast. I made these amazing pumpkin spice yogurt and granola parfaits earlier this week and have been enjoying them for a quick and healthy breakfast. I’ve combined an easy homemade pumpkin pie spiced pudding, greek yogurt and homemade maple spiced granola for fun breakfast parfait. It’s easy to make and a perfect breakfast recipe for fall.
**This post originally appeared in partnership with International Delight and Collective Bias.
The homemade granola recipe makes a good size container, and will be less expensive then buying pre-made from the grocery store. By all means, if your in a pinch, pre-made is a great option.
The pumpkin layer is essentially a homemade pudding recipe made with 2 ingredients! Make a batch in about 15 minutes and you’ll be able to make parfaits for several days.
Vanilla flavored Greek yogurt is the key ingredient. The vanilla pairs really well with the maple spiced granola, and the pumpkin pie spice pudding. Sweet for a treat, but not overwhelming for a breakfast.
Who would have thought a bottle of iced coffee in the fridge could make such a fun breakfast recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Yogurt and Granola Parfaits Recipe
PUMPKIN SPICE YOGURT AND GRANOLA PARFAITS
- Maple Spiced Granola or store bought in a pinch
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Pudding
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Layer one portion of vanilla greek yogurt (about 1/4th to 1/3 cup).
- Top with an equal amount of Pumpkin Pie Spice Pudding
- Sprinkle top with Maple Spiced Granola, or your favorite granola.
PUMPKIN PIE SPICE PUDDING
- 2 1/2 cups International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Place cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
- Add in 1 cup of the iced coffee and whisk until all the cornstarch is dissolved
- Add in the remaining iced coffee, and set heat to medium
- Whisk continually until the mixture turns into a solid pudding. It will start out foamy, and the bubbles will die down. Eventually the mixture will become obviously thickened. It’s a “magic moment”. You will know for sure, there is no guessing. Once it has thickened, continue stirring for 1 minute more and then remove from heat.
- Transfer pudding to a bowl and cover with plastic cling wrap. If you don’t prefer “pudding skin” layers, press the wrap directly ont
MAPLE SPICED GRANOLA
- 3 cups old fashioned Oats
- 3 TBSP dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- In a smaller bowl combine maple syrup, oil and vanilla
- Slowly pour over the liquid ingredients into the oat mixture. Combine well.
- Spread oat mixture out on a baking sheet lined with a sheet of parchment paper
- Bake 20-30 minutes, watching for a slight browning, but not burning the oats.
Looking for more fall favorites? You might like these:
I believe EVERYONE has a story, this blog shares mine.
Latest posts by Mrs Major Hoff (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe for Holiday Treats - November 13, 2018
- Chipotle Chicken Chili - October 30, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Yogurt and Granola Parfaits - August 18, 2017